Jesus taught reincarnation!
Consider thee following:
And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, THIS MAN, or his parents, that he was born blind
And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John. What went ye out in the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses.
But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.
For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Matthew 11:7-10, 14-15 (KJV)
When Jesus came into the coasts of Casarea Phillipi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I am?
And they said, some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Matthew 16:13-16 (KJV)
And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
Then the disciples understood that he spake of John the Baptist.
Matthew 17:10-13 (KJV)
See also Mark 9:11-13 & Luke 9:18-20 (KJV)
But the angel said unto him, Fear not Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear the a son, and thou shalt call his name John.
And he shall go before him in the spirit of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the lord.
Luke 1:13, 17 (KJV)
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet brfore the coming of the great and dreadful day of the lord:
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Malachi 4:5-6 (KJV)
Pharisees accepted the resurection but dwelt on the observance of rituals.
Sadducees denied the resurection and dwelt on earthly power and self-will.
Esseenes prepared for the return of that Soul, Jesus, for 400 years.
Mary, the mother of our Lord, and Joseph were Essenes!
Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
Matthew 16:6, 12 (KJV)
3. In those days when there had been more and more of the leaders of the peoples in Carmel - the original place where the school of prophets was established during Elijah's time, Samuel - these were called then Essenes; and those that were students of what ye would call astrology, numerology, phrenology, and those phases of that study of the return of individuals - or incarnation.
4. These were then the reasons that there had been a proclaiming that certain periods were a cycle; and these had been the studies then of Arestole, Enos, Mathias, Judas, and those that were in the care or supervision of the school - as you would term.
5. These having been persecuted by those of the leaders, this first caused that as ye have an interpretation of as the Sadducees, or "There is no resurrection," or there is no incarnation, which is what it meant in those periods.5749-8 June 27, 1937
8. (Q) Discuss the various phases of spiritual development before and after reincarnation in the earth.
(A) This may be illustrated best in that which has been sought through example in the earth.
When there was in the beginning a man's advent into the plane known as earth, and it became a living soul, amenable to the laws that govern the plane itself as presented, the Son of man entered earth as the first man. Hence the Son of man, the Son of God, the Son of the first Cause, making manifest in a material body.
This was not the first spiritual influence, spiritual body, spiritual manifestation in the earth, but the first man - flesh and blood; the first carnal house, the first amenable body to the laws of the plane in its position in the universe.
FOR, THE EARTH IS ONLY AN ATOM IN THE UNIVERSE OF WORLDS!
And man's development began through the laws of the generations in the earth; thus the development, retardment, or the alterations in those positions in a material plane.
And with error entered that as called DEATH, which is only a transition - or through God's other door - into that realm where the entity has builded, in its manifestations a related to the knowledge and activity respecting the law of the universal influence.
Hence the development is through the planes of experience that an entity may become one WITH the first cause; even as the angels that wait before the Throne bring the access of the influence in the experience through the desires and activities of an entity, or being, in whatever state, place or plane of development the entity is passing.
For, in the comprehension of no time, no space, no beginning, no end, there may be the glimpse of what simple transition or birth into the material is; as passing through the other door into another consciousness.
Death in the material plane is passing through the outer door into a consciousness in the material activities that partakes of what the entity, or soul, has done with its spiritual truth in its manifestations in the other sphere.
Hence, as there came the development of that first entity of flesh and blood through the earth plane, he became INDEED the Son - through the things which He experienced in the varied planes, as the development came to the oneness with the position in that which man terms the Triune.5749-3 June 17, 1933
1. GC: You will give at this time a comprehensive discourse on reincarnation. If the soul returns to the earth through a succession of appearances, you will explain why this is necessary or desirable and will clarify through explanation the laws governing such returns. You will answer the questions which will be asked on this subject.
2. EC: Yes. In giving even an approach to the subject sought here, it is well that there be given some things that may be accepted as standards from which conclusions - or where parallels - may be drawn, that there may be gathered in the minds of those who would approach same some understanding, some concrete examples, that may be applied in their own individual experience.
3. Each soul that enters, then, must have had an impetus from some beginning that is of the Creative Energy, or of a first cause.
4. What, then, was - or is - the first cause; for if there be law pertaining to the first cause it must be an unchangeable law, and is - IS - as "I AM that I am!" For this is the basis from which one would reason:
5. The first cause was, that the created would be the companion for the Creator; that it, the creature, would - through its manifestations in the activity of that given unto the creature - show itself to be not only worthy of, but companionable to, the Creator.
6. Hence, every form of life that man sees in a material world is an essence or manifestation of the Creator; not the Creator, but a manifestation of a first cause - and in its own sphere, its own consciousness of its activity in that plane or sphere.
7. Hence, as man in this material world passes through, there are the manifestations of the attributes that the consciousness attributes to, or finds coinciding with, that activity which is manifested; hence becomes then as the very principle of the law that would govern an entrance into a manifestation.
8. Then a soul, the offspring of a Creator, entering into a consciousness that became a manifestation in any plane or sphere of activity, given that free-will for its use of those abilities, qualities, conditions in its experience, demonstrates, manifests, shows forth, that it reflects in its activity towards that first cause.
9. Hence in the various spheres that man sees (that are demonstrated, manifested, in and before self) even in a material world, all forces, all activities, are a manifestation. Then, that which would be the companionable, the at-oneness with, the ability to be one with, becomes necessary for the demonstration or manifestation of those attributes in and through all force, all demonstration, in a sphere.
10. Because an atom, a matter, a form, is changed does not mean that the essence, the source or the spirit of it has changed; only in its form of manifestation, and NOT in its relation with the first cause. That man reaches that consciousness in the material plane of being aware of what he does about or with the consciousness of the knowledge, the intelligence, the first cause, makes or produces that which is known as the entering into the first cause, principles, basis, or the essences, that there may be demonstrated in that manifested that which gains for the soul, for the entity, that which would make the soul an acceptable companion to the Creative Force, Creative Influence. See?
11. As to how, where, when, and what produces the entrance into a material manifestation of an entity, a soul:
12. In the beginning was that which set in motion that which is seen in manifested form with the laws governing same. The inability of destroying matter, the ability of each force, each source of power or contact - as it meets in its various forms, produces that which is a manifestation in a particular sphere. This may be seen in those elements used in the various manifested ways of preparing for man, in many ways, those things that bespeak of the laws that govern man's relationship to the first cause, or God.
13. Then, this is the principle:
14. Like begets like. Those things that are positive and negative forces combine to form in a different source, or different manifestation, the combinations of which each element, each first principle manifested, has gained from its associations - in its activities - that which has been brought to bear by self or that about it, to produce that manifestation.
15. Hence man, the crowning of all manifestations in a material world - a causation world, finds self as the cause and the product of that he (man), with those abilities given, has been able to produce, or demonstrate, or manifest from that he (the soul) has gained, does gain, in the transition, the change, the going toward that (and being of that) from which he came.
16. Periods, times, places: That which is builded, each in its place, each in its time.
17. This is shown to man in the elemental world about him. Man's consciousness of that about him is gained through that he, man, does about the knowledge of that he is, as in relation to that from which he came and towards which he is going.
18. Hence, in man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as to know whither he is going.
19. Ready for questions.
20. (Q) What is meant by inequality of experience? Is it a strong argument for reincarnation?
(A) Considering that which has just been presented, isn't it the same argument?
21. (Q) Is experience limited to this earth plane?
(A) As each entity, each soul, in the various consciousnesses, passes from one to another, it - the soul - becomes conscious of that about self in that sphere - to which it, the entity, the soul attains in a materially manifested way or manner.
Hence the entity develops THROUGH the varied spheres of the earth and its solar system, and the companions of varied experiences in that solar system, or spheres of development or activity; as in some ways accredited correctly to the planetary influences in an experience. The entity develops THROUGH those varied spheres.
Hence the sun, the moon, the stars, the position in the heavens or in all of the hosts of the solar systems that the earth occupies - all have their influence in the same manner (this is a very crude illustration, but very demonstrative) that the effect of a large amount of any element would attract a compass. Drawn to! Why? Because of the influence of which the mind element of a soul, an entity, has become conscious!
A soul, an entity, is as real as a physical entity, and is as subject to laws as the physical body as subject to the laws in a material world and the elements thereof!
Does fire burn the soul or the physical body?
Yet, self may cast self into a fire element by doing that the soul knows to be wrong!
What would make a wrong and a right? A comparison of that the soul knows its consciousness to be in accord or contrarywise with, in relation to that which gave it existence.
22. (Q) Are not transferred memories misappropriated by individuals and considered to be personal experiences?
(A) Personal experiences have their influence upon the inner soul, while disincarnate entities (that may be earth-bound, or that may be heaven-bound) may influence the thought of an entity or a mind.
But, who gives the law to have an element to influence, whether from self or from others? That same as from the beginning. The WILL of the soul that it may be one with the first cause.
In the material, the mental, and the spiritual experience of many souls, many entities, it has been found that there BE those influences that DO have their effect upon the thought of those that would do this or that. Who gives it? Self!
Just as it is when an entity, a body, fills its mind (mentally, materially) with those experiences that bespeak of those things that add to the carnal forces of an experience. Just so does the mind become the builder throughout. And the mental mind, or physical mind, becomes CARNALLY directed!
The mind is the builder ever, whether in the spirit or in the flesh. If one's mind is filled with those things that bespeak of the spirit, that one becomes spiritual-minded.
As we may find in a material world: Envy, strife, selfishness, greediness, avarice, are the children of MAN! Longsuffering, kindness, brotherly love, good deeds, are the children of the spirit of light.
Choose ye (as it has ever been given) whom ye will serve.
This is not beggaring the question! As individuals become abased, or possessed, are their thoughts guided by those in the borderland? Certainly! If allowed to be!
But he that looks within is higher, for the spirit knoweth the Spirit of its Maker - and the children of same are as given. And, "My Spirit beareth witness with thy spirit," saith He that giveth life!
What IS Life? A manifestation of the first cause - God!
23. (Q) Explain, in the light of reincarnation, the cycle of development towards maturity in individuals.
(A) As an individual in any experience, in any period, uses that of which it (the soul or entity) is conscious in relation to the laws of the Creative Forces, so does that soul, that entity, develop towards - what? A companionship with the Creative influence!
Hence karma, to those disobeying - by making for self that which would be as the towers of Babel, or as the city of Gomorrah, or as the fleshpots of Egypt, or as the caring fo those influences in the experience that satisfy or gratify self without thought of the effect upon that which it has in its own relation to the first cause! Hence to many this becomes as the stumblingblock.
It is as was given by Him, "I am the way. No man approaches the Father but by me." But, does a soul crucify the flesh even as He, when it finds within itself that it must work out its own salvation in a material world, by entering and re-entering that there may be made manifest that consciousness in the soul that would make it a companion with the Creator?
Rather is the law of forgiveness made of effect in thine experience, through Him that would stand in thy stead; for He is the way, that light ever ready to aid when there is the call upon - and the trust of the soul in - that first cause!
Has it not been given that there IS an influence in the mind, the thought of man, from the outside? Then, would those that have lost their way become the guides and both fall in the ditch? or would the soul trust in the Way, and the Light, and seek in that way that there may be shown the light?
What caused the first influences in the earth that brought selfishness? The desire to be as gods, in that rebellion became the order of the mental forces in the soul; and sin entered.
24. (Q) What is the strongest argument against reincarnation?
(A) That there is the law of cause and effect in MATERIAL things. But the strongest argument against reincarnation is also, turned over, the strongest argument for it; as in ANY principle, when reduced to its essence. For the LAW is set - and it happens! though a soul may will itself NEVER to reincarnate, but must burn and burn and burn - or suffer and suffer and suffer! For, the heaven and hell is built by the soul! The companionship in God is being one with Him; and the gift of God is being conscious of being one with Him, yet apart from Him - or one with, yet apart from, the Whole.
25. (Q) What is the strongest argument for reincarnation?
(A) Just as given. Just turn it over; or, as we have outlined.
26. We are through for the present.5753-1 June 16, 1933
the new ORDER of things
Let Thine Third Eye Be Single
The "Second Coming" of Jesus the Christ
The Laws of the "Universe"
The Truth About "The Rapture"
The KingFisher Group<
copyright 1998-2009,John Peniel
contact the webmaster